Welcome to 2013 Vascular Annual Meeting
To help you get the most from your 2013 Vascular Annual Meeting experience, below you will find a variety of links to online tools and accessories that will assist you in the event process:
For VAM Attendees & Exhibitors:
- Expo Hall- View and print the 2013 Vascular Annual Meeting live floor plan.
- Exhibitor Search - Search for current exhibitors by a variety of parameters.
- Exhibitor List - View the full list of exhibitors.
VAM attendees and exhibitors only. Unauthorized use of the list in any manner is a violation of the federal Lanham Act, tortuous interference with existing contracts as well as several federal and state causes of action.
For Attendees Only:
- My Briefcase - Use "My Briefcase" to login with your e-code or to create an e-code if you don't already have one.
- My Profile - Once logged in to "My Briefcase", use "My Profile" to make changes to your personal information.
- My Expo Plan - Create a list of exhibitors you wish to visit, plan your exhibition route, or print the exhibit hall floor plan with your preferred exhibitors highlighted for easy planning and access.
For Exhibitors Only:
- Exhibitor Login - Use your exhibitor password to gain access to the Exhibitor Console.
- Exhibitor Console - Provide details about your products and/or services. Prior to the show, conference attendees are able to search and view product and service listings.
HOTEL RESERVATION WARNING
Exhibitors, please be advised that there have been occurrences of illegitimate, fraudulent “housing services” vendors contacting SVS exhibiting companies, claiming to be approved by SVS and offering to reserve your rooms “as they are in short supply”.
- The official SVS Housing Bureau is Wyndham Jade. Should any other company contact you claiming to be working on SVS' behalf, please ignore their solicitation and forward the email or information to firstname.lastname@example.org so that we may work as a team to stop these solicitations.
- Please note that these “poaching” housing companies generally require full prepayment for all rooms reserved, with no recourse for changes, cancellations, etc. SVS / Wyndham Jade is not able to assist on-site with any challenges incurred from booking with one of these fraudulent organizations. (We are aware of cases where groups book through these “poachers”, arrive on-site and there is no record of any reservation … which was fully pre-paid by the group.) Official housing opens on Tuesday, March 5, 2013. Log on to www.VascularAnnualMeeting.org at that time to make your hotel reservation, or call the SVS exhibitor housing services team at 866-546-4299.
- Remember … the only SVS preferred vendors are those that will be included in our exhibitor service manual, which will be available approximately 90 days before the Vascular Annual Meeting. Should you have any questions, please contact Dan Corcoran, VAM Exhibit Manager, by phone at 312-265-9635, or by email at email@example.com.
Specific housing concerns or questions should be directed to Wyndham Jade at the toll free phone number or email address listed above.