Program Highlights >
International Travel to the United States
Although the AAP can not grant passports, we provide details and important links about the Visa Waiver Program, Travel Approval Requirements for Visa Waiver Countries, Tips on Successful Visa Applications, and other useful international visa and travel information to help you on your journey.
Hotel Services for International Groups
Visit http://www.aap-cmrglobalgroupservices.com to book now for International Groups!
Book with us to take advantage of benefits only available through CMR Global Group Services:
- All-Inclusive International Group Housing Packages: Room, Breakfast, Taxes, Porterage & Gratuities Included
- Avoid Extra Fees when Booking through Official Housing
- The Lowest Official Rates at Preferred & Guaranteed Properties
- Online Room Block Management and Secured Payment Processing
- Your Own Dedicated Multilingual Meetings & Conventions Manager from Online to On-site
- Three International Offices, Live Chat & Technical Support
- Free Internet at Selected hotels
REGISTRATION AND HOTEL RESERVATIONS OPEN JUNE 1, 2012:
Housing Telephone 1-415-979-2290 (Monday-Friday, 9 am - 9 pm Eastern Time)
or email AAPHotels@cmrus.com
For Conference Registration visit www.AAPexperieNCE.org/register or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Ernest N. Morial Convention Center MapQuest
900 Convention Center Blvd
New Orleans, LA 70130
AAP telephone 1-847-434-4000 or email email@example.com
International Physician Certificates of AttendanceVisit the AAP Information Booth in the convention center to pick up your International Physician Certificates of Attendance.
International visitors to the state of Louisiana are finding a shopping paradise in Louisiana – providing a sales tax refund for international shoppers on purchases made at nearly 900 tax free stores. http://www.louisianataxfree.com/
View New Orleans Attractions