Attendee Mailing List
Exhibitor Sponsored Events
Exhibitors may sponsor an event for all attendees, such as a breakfast, lunch, or reception that does not compete with STP scheduled events. Events will be publicized in the Exhibits section of the final Program book. For more information or to reserve an event, please contact Maureen Kettering, or (703) 438-7508.
The following events are available to sponsor, and may be sponsored by more than one company:
- Attendee breakfast (two slots available on each of five days @ $2000) - Monday Sponsored by Abbott
- AM Breaks: (two slots available on each of five days @ $1000) - Monday Sponsored by Abbott
- PM Breaks: (Four slots available on each of four days @ $1000)
- Internet Cafe (Five slots available @ 1500 each)
- The following events will be held only if hosted by an exhibiting company. All catering costs would be the responsibility of the hosting company:
- Saturday night reception - Sponsored by Charles River
- Sunday—Welcome Reception, 5:30 PM–7:00 PM in Exhibit Hall
- Monday night reception -Sponsored by EPL
- Tuesday night reception
All hosting companies will be recognized in the Program and on signage at each event.
Banner Ad on STP Exhibits Web Site
The STP Exhibits Web Site offers an opportunity for exhibitors to place a banner ad or logo (205 x 60 pixels) with a link to the organization’s URL. Ads will be sold based in three-month increments. The number of ads will be limited and sold on a first-come first-serve basis. The cost for a banner ad for the three-month increment is $300. For more information, please contact Maureen Kettering or (703) 438-7508.
Exhibitor Hosted Education Session
A limited number of one-hour Exhibitor Hosted Education Sessions are available during the Annual Meeting. The $1,000 cost to host this session includes a data projector, screen, and microphone. You must supply your own laptop. Your session will be listed in the Exhibits section of the Program. Please contact Maureen Kettering for more information or (703) 438-7508.
Make a Colorful Impression with a Four-Color Program
Four-color ads are available again this year. Make a bold statement among the one-color pages of the final Program. This opportunity is sure to make an impression! The cost is $1,200 and artwork needs to be submitted by April 1 for approval.
If you are interested in one of these fabulous marketing opportunities, please visit the Exhibitor Service Center or e-mail Maureen Kettering.