Participate in the largest gathering of landscape architecture professionals in the world and reach more than 6,000 attendees by exhibiting at the ASLA 2011 Annual Meeting and EXPO on October 30 - November 2, in San Diego. This is a unique opportunity to connect with the top decision makers in the industry-influential specifiers you won't meet anywhere else.
Four reasons to become an EXPO exhibitor:
- Landscape architecture firms represent tremendous purchasing power. ASLA member firms specify $140 billion in products and each firm participates in an average of 203 projects each year.
- EXPO exhibitors are the most influential suppliers and service providers in the industry. Over 85 percent of 2010 attendees specify products and say they already have specified or plan to specify products they saw in the EXPO last year.
- Exclusive access to key decision makers. More than half of ASLA meeting participants do not attend any other national show.
- EXPO is the top draw for meeting attendees. More than 90 percent of ASLA meeting attendees list EXPO as the most valuable part of the entire meeting. Over 80 percent of attendees spent up to six hours in the EXPO last year.
2011 Exhibitor Benefits:
- One complimentary full meeting registration and two booth personnel registrations per 10'x 10' booth, a $600 value.
- Registration upgrades, additional booth personnel registrations, and tickets to special events may be purchased.
- The official 2011 exhibitor annual meeting logo to use in advertising and on your web site.
- Complimentary guest passes so you may personally invite top customers and prospects to the show.
- Free lists: pre-registered attendees before the show and all attendees after the show.
- A complimentary listing in the printed onsite program and a description with hyperlinks to your web site on the ASLA annual meeting web site, which will stay live for the next year.
For more information on exhibiting please contact:
Vivian Thompson, Sales Specialist