How to Register
Online: Online registration is closed.
Paper: Complete one registration form (pdf) per registrant. Please make additional copies of the form for multiple registrants.
To register by fax, payment must be made by credit card.
Mail: Complete and return the registration form with payment to:
WUI 2012 Registration
P.O. Box 614
Brookfield, IL 60513
- Complete one form per registrant. Please make additional copies of the form for multiple registrants.
- To avoid duplicate charges, do not fax and mail the form.
- Acknowledgement/receipt letters confirming registration will be emailed or faxed to the registrant within 5 business days of receipt.
- If corrections or changes are required, note them on the acknowledgement/receipt letter and fax to 708-344-4444 no later than 2/17/2012.
- To avoid duplicate charges, do not fax and mail your form.
- Payment in U.S. funds must accompany the registration. Registrations will not be processed without complete payment information.
- We accept American Express, VISA, MasterCard, Discover, checks and purchase orders (POs). Checks should be made payable to IAFC.
- If you are submitting a PO for payment prior to the conference, please ensure that your order is paid prior to arriving on site. If the PO is not paid, you may be asked to guarantee payment with a credit card.
- The IAFC reserves the right to not issue badges or meeting materials for those registrants with outstanding balances from prior IAFC conferences.
- If you currently have an outstanding balance from a prior conference, you will not be permitted to register for this event until the outstanding balance has been resolved.
- All cancellations will be subject to a $50 administrative fee.
- Cancellations must be sent in writing to IAFC’s Registration Center via fax or email by 2/17. No refunds will be processed after this date.
- Telephone cancellations are not accepted.
- After 2/17, substitutions will be allowed, but no refunds will be issued.
- Telephone substitutions are permitted.
- All refund requests received before 2/17 will be processed 30 days after the Conference.
- IAFC requires that conference registration fees be paid in full as a prerequisite to receiving a badge and registration materials.
- You will be able to make corrections and changes online to your badge information.
- All badges and registration materials will be available for pick up onsite at conference registration.