SVC TechCon Abstract Submission
The General Abstract Submission Deadline has passed. Abstracts submitted for the traditional technical sessions will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
Deadline for HEURÉKA! Post-Deadlne Recent Development Session, Poster Session and Vendor Innovators Showcase:
March 18, 2016
Abstract Content Guidelines
- The 200-word abstract should be one paragraph, objective and technical. No trade names, trademarks, product names or a commercial tone will be allowed in the abstract (excluding Vendor Innovators Showcase Presentations).
- Abstract should not contain reference numbers.
- Refrain from using special symbols in the abstract text.
- Craft your abstract text to contain words that describe the concepts of the presentation. All abstracts will be placed in the searchable Technical Program Schedule on the 2016 TechCon Website.
- Save and upload your abstract text as an MS Word file.
Presentation Times: 20 minutes for technical presentations, 10 minutes for Vendor Innovators Showcase.
SVC sends an immediate e-mail acknowledgement after a successful abstract submission. If you do not receive an e-mail confirmation immediately after your abstract is submitted, contact SVC at 505/856-7188 or e-mail email@example.com.