Why Exhibit at WQA Aquatech USA?
Show Management's Strategic Efforts
- "Sticky" trade show floor and "dwell zones" through on-floor education.
- Attendees realize extreme value through unlimited access to trade show floor, educational conference sessions, and on-floor sessions.
- Opportunities for you to market outside your booth and extend your brand: industrial water forum, networking events, sponsorship & advertising options, and the new product showcase.
Exhibitor In-Booth Education allows attendees to learn about specific products and/or services, ask questions, and get immediate feedback directly from the source.
Download In-Booth Education Brochure
Dedicated exhibition hours with very minimal conference schedule overlap.
Unique selling platform will drive consultative selling.
Monetary Worth (read entire article)
In "The Cost Effectiveness of Exhibition Participation: Part I and Part II," The Dalles-based Center for the Exhibition Industry Research (CEIR), provides several stats that prove that, on average, exhibition leads take less time and money to close than field-sales leads.
- Meeting a prospect at an exhibition versus finding and meeting a prospect in the field saves $943 per prospect.
- The number of field-sales calls required to close a sale is also considerably lower when those leads initiate at an exhibition.
- Overall, closing a sale with a prospect from an exhibition versus one found in the field saves you $914 per prospect.
-Genny Nelson, research project coordinator, Center for Exhbition Industry Research, Dallas
Meeting face-to-face with customers and demonstrating what's new with your company is a big reason to exhibit at WQA Aquatch USA.
In one location, you have the chance to connect with a large number of potential customers who are interested in your industry and products.
New Products & Services
Seeing your new offerings firsthand rather than from a brochure or video has a big influence on customers and potential customes alike.
Exhibiting at a trade who not only allows you to keep tabs on what the competion is doing, but is also allows you the forum to explain and show your company's advantages over your competion.
Having a presence at your particular industry's trade events makes sure that you are positioning your company as a leading player within your industry.
Increased attendance: A survery by the Las Vegas Convention and Visitors Authority (LVCVA) found that attendance increases an average of 13 percent when shows rotate into Las Vegas. Research also shows that attendees spend more time in meetings and on the trade show floor when programs are held in Las Vegas.
Air Service: With more than 900 flights per day and non-stop service from 130+ US cities, Las Vegas is easy on your time and budget.
RESERVE YOUR SPACE NOW!
>>View Attendee Wants & Needs