Welcome to The Foremost Event in Dental Education
With over 2,000 dental education professionals expected to attend, exhibiting at this event will allow your company to be face to face with highly respected decision makers and influencers throughout the dental education industry. Included in the regular collection of attendees are the deans and faculty of US and Canadian allied predoctoral, and post doctoral dental education programs. The 2012 ADEA Annual Session & Exhibition will surely be the largest ever! With 18,000 members and growing, don't miss this crucial opportunity to present and promote your company's products and services to your current and future clients.
We look forward to seeing you in Orlando.
Tools and features:
- View and print the floor plan in real time
- Search for current exhibitors by a variety of parameters
- See a full list of exhibitors
All these tools and features can be viewed on the event map
Tools for Exhibitors include:
- Click on 'Exhibitor Login' and type in your password to gain access to the Exhibitor console. Here you can provide details about your products and/or services for potential attendees to search on and find you even before the show!
- In the 'Exhibitor Console' you can preview your listing and make changes to your exhibiting details.
- Don't forget to participate in the ADEA Exhibition Raffle. More details can be found in the exhibitor prospectus. ADEA would like each exhibitor to contribute at least one item to the raffle. To participate in the ADEA Exhibition Raffle, please email Simone Smith, Meetings Manager at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- ADEA Exhibitor Outreach Program (New) - Donate samples, giveaways, and display products remaining at the end of the 2012 ADEA Annual Session & Exhibition to those in need in the Orlando community. Heart of Florida United Way operates a Gifts in Kind Center that will collect donated merchandise and materials for redistribution to local nonprofit health and human service agencies and school PTAs. This outlet for tax-deductible business donations is NEW for the 2012 ADEA Annual Session & Exhibition. Save shipping costs, help ADEA give back to its host city, and be recognized among attendees pre- and post-event. To participate in the ADEA Exhibitor Outreach program, simply please email Simone Smith, Meetings Manager at: email@example.com
- ChirpE! The 2012 ADEA Annual Session & Exhibition can now be accessed through your smartphone. You can use your web-enabled phone to view the virtual exhibition hall.