Welcome to AGU Fall Meeting 2012
The AGU Fall Meeting is the largest worldwide conference in the geophysical sciences, attracting 20,000+ Earth and Space scientists, educators, students, and policy makers. This meeting showcases current scientific theory focused on discoveries that will benefit humanity and ensure a sustainable future for our planet.
- Be a part of the industry's premier national exposition, attracting international attention.
- Launch and demo your new products in an interactive selling environment with over 20,000 attendees.
- Stay in front of current and prospective customers.
- Recruit the top students for your university/college.
- Explore national and international business opportunities.
The American Geophysical Union (AGU), which was established in 1919 by the National Research Council and for more than 50 years operated as an unincorporated affiliate of the National Academy of Sciences, is now a nonprofit corporation chartered under the laws of the District of Columbia. The Union is dedicated to the furtherance of the geophysical sciences through the individual efforts of its members and in cooperation with other national and international scientific organizations.