Invitation to Exhibit
If you offer products or services for Life Sciences/Toxicology fields,
there's no better place to have an impact than ToxExpo!
The SOT Annual Meeting and ToxExpo is the premier educational event for the industry's leading scientists, attracting more than 8,000 registrants. 80% of ToxExpo attendees are directly involved in purchasing decisions. No other event brings this much buying power together under one roof. Exhibit at ToxExpo 2012 and demonstrate how you can help the world's toxicologists reach their professional goals.
- The other 360+ exhibiting companies include your competitors!
- At ToxExpo 2012, professionals will learn how to explore a rapidly changing science. If you are there, you will be on their radar, and if not, you won't even be a blip on their screen.
- ToxExpo is the industry's most cost-effective marketing tool!
- ToxExpo exhibit hall is the place for Toxicologists to access the most current information on state-of-the-art research equipment, must-read publications, and nearly all toxicology related services.
- The SOT Annual Meeting is the premier educational event for 8000+ attendees. Surveys show that 80% of attendees recommend and/or purchase products and services for their employer. Exhibit at ToxExpo and demonstrate how you can help these scientists meet their professional needs.
- ToxExpo gives attendees a chance to think outside the box to find out how their work relates to research in other disciplines. At the same time, they can network with colleagues from around the world, and you can join them!
- Tracking leads is easier than ever. ToxExpo will provide all attendees with bar-coded meeting badges to complement readers available to rent by exhibitors, providing a quick and convenient method of recording leads.
- Cross-marketing opportunities are available. ToxExpo exhibitors have the opportunity to advertise in the meeting's Preliminary Program, ToxExpo Exhibitor Directory, and the SOT 2011-2012 Membership Directory. You can also purchase mailing lists of pre-registered attendees, as well as participate in a broad range of sponsorship and marketing opportunities.
- Scientific Poster Sessions take place in the Exhibit Hall, and the poster boards are strategically placed to maximize traffic in all areas of the hall.
- ToxExpo.com is also a 24-7 comprehensive resource for attendees and exhibitors alike, searchable by company name, by product or service. This service lasts for the entire year of the show.
- The B2B Advantage - many of our long-term exhibitors tell us they participate in ToxExpo primarily for the Business to Business networking opportunities. Many valuable partnerships have been formed on our show floor!
ToxExpo....it all adds up to an uncommonly rich resource for the working scientist, the toxicologist, the decision maker, the educator, the student or any individual looking for the best products and services that toxicology has to offer.
Sign up now to exhibit at the largest Toxicology Expo
in the world!
The Benefits of Becoming an Exhibitor:
ToxExpo 2012 provides you with the opportunity to demonstrate that you are a major player in the industry. Over 350 leading companies will be showcasing an array of cutting-edge technology and services. Your competitors will be exhibiting at ToxExpo 2012, so don't miss out!
Each exhibitor receives the following benefits:
- Complimentary listing on ToxExpo 2012 interactive floorplan
- Four complimentary badges per 10' x 10' booth providing access to SOT's scientific sessions and hosted receptions
- Educational Poster Sessions will be located in the exhibition hall to increase traffic at ToxExpo 2012
- Pre-registered conference attendees listing, including exhibitors, are provided on a CD-ROM and distributed on-site
- Complete company and product listing information in the on-site ToxExpo Directory distributed to all the attendees
- Around-the-clock search capability on the SOT and ToxExpo Web sites
- Standard booth equipment includes 8' high back drape, 36" high side drape, and one identification sign
- Company listing and exhibit location published in the Society's advanced Annual Program, which is mailed to all Society members and non-members in February
- The opportunity to host a hospitality event
- The opportunity to provide classroom instruction through an Exhibitor Hosted Session (reserved on a first-come, first-served basis)