SOT Exhibitor Liaison Working Group
SOT Values Your Feedback!
The purpose of the Exhibitor Liaison Working Group is to provide a communication link between SOT and its exhibitors, specifically to:
- Review and comment on current and proposed exhibit regulations;
- Review and comment on current and proposed practices affecting exhibitors;
- Advise on ways in which the exposition could be improved, from both the exhibitors' and attendees' viewpoints;
- Identify additional information useful to exhibitors; and
- Provide a forum for discussion of problems of mutual concern.
The committee has a face-to-face meeting on the Wednesday during the exposition. Exhibitors are encouraged to make their viewpoints and concerns known to SOT and/or a Working Group member.
Exhibitor Liaison Working Group Members:
John Morris – SOT Council/Treasurer
Cyndi Bono – EPL
Deborah Curry – Charles River
Jay Gizzi – Data Sciences International
Lyric Boyle – Xenometrics
Brent Kovach – Zenas Technologies
Liz Kasabian – SOT Exhibits Manager