Increase Your Exposure to SOT Members Throughout the Year
The SOT Member:
- Is a decision maker or decision influencer: Involved in purchasing, contracting decisions (86%)
- Has a post-graduate degree (89%) or studied at post-graduate level (99%)
- Fields of Work include: biotechnology, carcinogenesis, epidemiology, genetic toxicology, immunotoxicology, infusion toxicology, inhalation, mechanisms, metals, molecular biology, mutagenicity, neurotoxicology, occupation health, pathology, pharmacokinetiecs, pharmacology, reproductive & developmental and others fields of work
- Is interested in the following areas: analytical, aquatic toxicology, clinical toxicology, computer/laboratory software, in vitro, in vivo, metabolic profile, pathology, quality assurance, lab animals, publications, radioactive isotopes and other areas
- Rates Communiqué and Membership Directory as #1 benefit of SOT membership
SOT Membership Directory: All SOT Members and SOT Associates receive a Membership Directory, which contains the names, addresses, and email addresses for over 6,000 SOT Members. The majority of members use this directory on a weekly basis and many members use it on a daily basis.
Special Communiqué: More than 6,000 SOT Members receive a copy of the Special Communiqué, in February before the Annual Meeting. The Special Edition contains detailed information about the Annual Meeting Program and has a listing of current exhibiting companies.
Preliminary Program: All SOT Members and prior Annual Meeting attendees (approximately 10,000) receive a copy of the Preliminary Program. The Preliminary Program contains information about the Annual Meeting Program, a registration form, and housing information. The Preliminary Program mailing is the largest mailing that SOT does during the year. 2012 Exhibitors and SOT Affiliates are invited to advertise in this medium.
ToxExpo™ Directory: More than 7,000 anticipated attendees of the Annual Meeting receive a copy of the ToxExpo™ Directory at the Convention Center. Members and attendees reference this information throughout the year. Cover ads are awarded by lottery, and the deadline to enter the lottery is November 1, 2011. All 2012 Exhibitors and SOT Affiliates are invited to advertise in this medium.
The ToxExpo™ Web site offers an opportunity for exhibitors to place a banner ad or logo with a link to the organizations URL. Ads will rotate continuously and will be sold based in four-month increments. The number of ads will be limited and sold on a first-come first-serve basis.
SOT Web Site and Hyperlinks
A complete listing of exhibiting companies, including product listings, and booth numbers will be posted on the ToxExpo Web site. For a nominal fee, the exhibitor may purchase a hyperlink to its Web site that will be active from the time of purchase through the meeting dates. The fee for this service is only $150 and provides continuing exposure to meeting attendees as well as to individuals who may not attend the meeting, but would like information on products and services related to toxicology. This service is only available to ToxExpo 2012 exhibitors.
Advertising Specs and Insertion Order