Invitation to Exhibit
The SOT Annual Meeting and ToxExpo is the industry's leading event for science and education, bringing together 7,300+ annual registrants and over 350 exhibition booths.
80% of ToxExpo attendees are directly involved in purchasing decisions.
Why exhibit at ToxExpo?
- Complimentary listing on ToxExpo interactive floor plan
- Four complimentary, full-conference badges per 10' x 10' booth providing access to all of SOT's scientific sessions and hosted receptions
- Educational Poster Sessions located in the exhibition hall increase traffic
- Preregistered conference attendees listing, including exhibitors, are provided on-site
- Complete company and product listing information in the ToxExpo Directory distributed on-site
- Around-the-clock search capability on the SOT and ToxExpo Websites
- The opportunity to provide classroom instruction through an Exhibitor/Sponsored-Hosted Session (reserved on a first-come, first-served basis)
- Standard booth includes 8' high back drape, 36" high side drape, and one identification sign
- Company listing and exhibit location published in the Society's advanced Annual Program mailed to all Society members and nonmembers in February
- The opportunity to host a hospitality event/ancillary function
Book Your Booth Today!