Association Travel Concepts (ATC) is the official travel agency for the Hazmat Conference. ATC is a full service agency that provides personalized service, advance seat assignments, special meal requests, frequent flier program updates, electronic ticketing, email access for convenient booking of your tickets. You can also book city tours and events online through ATC, including restaurants, theater and concert events.
ATC agents are available at 800-458-9383 from 8:30 am to 8 pm eastern time, Monday-Friday
- United: 5% off applicable classes of service for tickets purchased more than 30 days prior to the meeting. Restrictions apply and not all classes of service apply for the 5% discount.
- American Airlines: 5% off applicable classes of service for tickets purchased prior to the meeting.
To take advantage of these discounts, visit our Official Travel Center: www.atcmeetings.com/iafc
Reserve on Your Own
You may also call your own agency or the vendors directly and refer to the following ID numbers to receive a discount.
Association Travel Concepts is the official travel agency for our association and our members.
SuperShuttle offers the following discounts to/from Baltimore-area airports and downtown hotels to Hazmat Conference attendees:
- Shared shuttle from BWI: $14/one-way, $26/round-trip
- Shared shuttle from DCA or IAD: $2 off/one-way, $5 off/round-trip
- Exclusive shuttle from BWI, DCA or IAD: $5 off/one-way, $10 off/round-trip
Use group code J4BM8 when making your reservation:
- SuperShuttle online
- 1-800-BLUE-VAN (258-3826)
Additional booking and pickup information: Download the Hazmat Conference/SuperShuttle details (pdf)