Become an Exhibitor
View the interactive floorplan for up-to-date booth availability or contact Shannon Gilliland, IAFC Exhibit Sales Manager.
2 Easy Ways to Reserve Your Booth Space
- Choose your booth space from the live, online floorplan.
- Reserve your booth online or download the exhibitor agreement (pdf)
Exhibit Package and Benefits
- Booth package: 6-foot draped table, two chairs, wastebasket, ID sign
- 1 complimentary full conference registration
- 2 complimentary exhibit hall- only badges per 100 sq. ft.
- Company name and website link on WUI website
- Online booth profile and print profile in onsite show guide
- Company name and web link on WUI 2012 website
- Company listing online
- Company listing in onsite show guide
- Complimentary pre-show attendee list in excel format
The Wildland Urban Interface Conference offers sponsorship opportunities for every budget and marketing goal. Sponsorships are a proven way to increase your company's visibility and brand recognition and drive traffic to your booth. For a detailed list of sponsorship opportunities, visit Marketing Opportunities
page or contact Shannon Gilliland
, Exhibit Sales Manager.
Service to Satisfaction
Service to satisfaction is a shared goal with our general service contractor, Freeman. Together, we are committed to improving all areas of your exhibitor experience. Contact us with your questions or comments.
Exhibit Sales Manager: email@example.com
Exhibit Operations Manager: firstname.lastname@example.org