MGMA 2018 Annual Conference
Sept 30 – Oct 3, 2018 | Boston
Call for Proposals
Proposals are due by Wednesday, Nov. 15, 2017
Thank you for your interest in presenting at the MGMA 2018 Annual Conference in Boston, Sept. 30 - Oct. 3, 2018.
Following these steps will help you successfully submit:
- Prepare your content. For a full guide on how to prepare your content, read the 'Preparing your Proposal' page.
- Obtain a Speaker ID. Every person submitting (and any proposed speakers) must have an MGMA ID number. Neither submitters nor speakers need to be members of MGMA, but for tracking purposes in our blinded review process, we require everyone to register with the MGMA Service Center at (877) 275-6462 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Log in. If you are not logged in to the MGMA website when you click 'Submit or Modify a Proposal,' you will be redirected to a login page. Proposal submitters should use their own MGMA ID and password to log in.
- Submit Proposal. Click on 'Submit or Modify a Proposal' on the menu bar to the left to start your proposal. Remember, in order for your proposal to make it to the review round, double check to make sure that all questions have been answered then fully submit your proposal.
- Confirmation email. Once your proposal has been fully submitted, you, as the submitter, will receive a confirmation email. If you do not, go back to your proposal in the portal to make sure you clicked 'Save and Proceed.' Clicking 'Save as Draft' will not submit the proposal. If you have submitted properly and not received the confirmation please mail email@example.com for assistance.
- Multiple proposals? To submit multiple proposals, repeat the steps above.
Please contact Jody McDonald at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions you may have regarding the submission process.