Welcome to the MGMA 2012 Annual Conference Itinerary Builder!
This tool is designed to help you customize your conference schedule and to provide you with information about the various educational opportunities available to you at conference. Select the sessions you want to attend to build the complete schedule you desire. Once you are finished selecting your sessions, download your schedule to your Outlook calendar. In October, shortly before you arrive at conference, visit the Annual Conference Itinerary Builder again to access session handouts for sessions you are scheduled to attend. To enable the download feature for session handouts, re-download your schedule to your Outlook calendar. This will ensure you have the most up-to-date information for your selected sessions and will allow you to download and save session handouts to your computer for easy and immediate use at conference.
For technical support during this process, please contact a2z directly by emailing: email@example.com. Support is available Monday-Friday, 8:30 am - 5:30 pm eastern standard time with a guaranteed response the next business day.
What can you do now that you are logged in?
- Search for speakers by name and clicking on 'Session Search'
- See a full list of sessions by clicking on 'Full Conference Schedule' Use the session search and full conference schedule to build your conference itinerary. You can leave the site and come back later to print your own itinerary or when you complete building your schedule, you can click on the "Export to Outlook" button to add your customized itinerary to your outlook calendar. Click on 'My Itinerary' to see your customized itinerary.
- Earn additional continuing education credit by reviewing exhibitors case studies on how to pursue additional revenue through value-based contracting. Click on 'Valuable Resources from Exhibitors' on the left hand navigation bar.
- Search for current exhibitors by a variety of parameters by clicking on 'Exhibitor Search'
- See a full list of exhibitors by clicking on 'Exhibitor List' Use the exhibitor search and exhibitor list to create a list of favorite exhibitors. You can leave the site and come back later to print a list of your favorite exhibitors or when you print the floorplan your favorite exhibitors will be highlighted on the printed copy so you can plan your route! Click on 'My Expo Plan' under exhibit hall on the left hand navigation bar.
- View vendor white papers on a variety of practice management solutions. Click on 'Valuable Resources from Exhibitors' on the left hand navigation bar.
We hope you enjoy building your conference schedule and we look forward to seeing you in October at MGMA12!
Thank you to our registration bag sponsor