Welcome to NAESP 2014 Annual Conference
At the heart of the NAESP Conference is the exhibit hall packed with the latest educational resources. You’ll be amazed at who you’ll find there!
NAESP provides the strongest unified voice for K-8 leaders across the U.S. and around the world, and the NAESP conference is the key to reaching these elementary and middle-level educators. Our attendees know it is the most efficient and effective way to make informed buying decisions for their schools.
The bottom line – Our mission is the same as yours – getting you together with the key people who make the decisions! You’ll find your best prospects in Nashville!
To help you get the most from your NAESP 2014 Annual Conference experience, below you will find a variety of links to online tools and accessories that will assist you in the event process:
- Exhibitor Expo Hall- View and print the NAESP 2014 Annual Conference live floor plan.
- Exhibitor Prospectus- Click here for more information on this years meeting.
- Exhibit Contract - To secure your exhibit space you will need to complete this contract outlining your top 3 locations and email or fax it to Anthony O'Shea email@example.com / fax (678 501 4038). The available locations are those that are light blue in color, if you hover them with your mouse they it will show availability). The main entrance will be at the bottom of the 300 and 600 aisle
- Sponsorship Opportunities- Click here for more information on the many ways you can enhance your exhibiting presence at this years meeting. For more information or to secure a sponsorship please contact Anthony O'Shea firstname.lastname@example.org / tel 770 432 8410 x109
- Program Guide Advertising- Click here for the contract to complete in order to secure your advert in the Program Guide which will be given to all attendees. Within the contract you will find the advert size options as well as the associated costs. The completed form should be returned to Anthony O'Shea - email@example.com / fax 678 501 4038
- Exhibitor Login - Use your exhibitor password to gain access to the Exhibitor Console.
- Exhibitor Console -
Provide details about your products and/or services. Prior to the show,
conference attendees are able to search and view product and service
Tuesday, July 8 – 8:00 – 5:00 p.m.
Wednesday, July 9 – 8:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
*Exhibit Hall Hours:
Thursday, July 10 – 11:45 a.m. – 5:30 p.m.
Friday, July 11 – 9:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.
Saturday, July 12 – 8:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.
Exhibit Hall Happy Hour
Thursday, July 10 – 4:30 – 5:30 p.m.
Saturday, July 12 – 1:00 – 8:00 p.m.
Sunday, July 13 – 8:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.
*Dates and Hours Subject to Change
Have questions or need more information? Contact:
Exhibit Sales and Sponsorships
770-432-8410 x 109