BLM GROUP's new LT8.10 FIBER lasertube cutting system provides excellent flexibility for extremely precise laser cutting on a wide variety of materials. The system is ideal for cutting highly reflective materials such as brass, copper and aluminum and can process round, square, rectangle, flat oval and D-shaped tubes, as well as open profiles such as C and U- shaped channel bar.
LT8.10 Fiber lasertube cutting system features:
- 3 kW fiber laser source
- Cut diameters up to 9.5”
- Bar weight up to 30 lb./ft.
- Loading length 28’
- Unloading length 21’ or 28’
- Automatic adjustments 3D cutting
- Material types: mild steel, stainless steel, aluminum, copper, brass, galvanized
- Cutting head tilting axis (± 45°) for chamfers and other non-orthogonal cuts
- Customizable loading with a bundle loader, step-by-step or single bar and unloading using a standard, short part or scrap system
- Active Tools:
- Active Scan: This is the definitive tool for compensating for the errors that are created by irregularly shaped or bowed tubes.
- Active Marking: Automatically add text or data such as the time, date, sequential part number / ID or order number to each part.
- Active Speed: Machine will dynamically manage all the cutting parameters and deliver the same cut quality in difficult cutting conditions.
- Active Piercing: Increase piercing speed and reliability even when faced with inconsistent material quality and thickness.
- Artube: Drawing a part or an entire frame and transforming it into a machine program takes only a few seconds with Artube. You can import 3D models of parts drawn in other CAD programs and send everything needed to start production to the machine on the fly.
- BLMelements: Our software suite allows you to program, simulate, produce and monitor all your systems – tube bending machines, lasertube machines or sawing machines – from a single control point. Handy, quick and easy to use!
Watch the new LT8.10 in action! (video)
BLM GROUP is a global leader in tube and sheet metal processing solutions. Its product line includes laser tube cutting, cold sawing, bending, end-forming, end- machining and wire bending machines. The company has more than 60 years of experience and thousands of applications in the development of tube and sheet metal fabrication equipment.