Col-Met Engineered Finishing Solutions announces the acquisition of RP Paint Arrestors, effective June 30, 2017. As of this date, RP Paint Arresters, a business of Research Products, will be officially owned and operated by Col-Met Engineered Finishing Solutions.
Since 1997, Col-Met has brought the highest quality products and innovative solutions to the finishing industry. Our mission has been and still is to serve our customers with an unparalleled level of quality, reliability, velocity, and to continue to expand our product portfolio. Just in the last two years, Col-Met has added our Engineered Products Group, installation services, field technical support, as well as expanded our team with highly qualified people all to benefit our distribution partners.
This acquisition will allow Col-Met to expand our product portfolio once again by now offering a complete line of exhaust paint arrestors. Introduced in the 1950s, RP Paint Arrestors have been providing customers with optimum performance and extended service life. RP Paint Arrestors are disposable paint overspray collectors and have proven to be a cost effective, efficient way to handle virtually every overspray requirement. Well-known RP Paint Arrestor products include the 3000-3700 Series, Series S, and Spra-Cube products.
The acquisition will benefit our valued customers by producing the following enhancements:
- Allow Col-Met to offer a strong portfolio of paint arrestors that can be purchased with your Col-Met paint booth or to replace arrestors in your current booth
- This dry filter system offers a significant improvement over virtually all types and methods of overspray collection systems
- RP Paint Arrestors will reduce operating and disposal costs since the product is degradable and can be incinerated
- This product will extend the life of virtually any paint overspray collector
- Moving forward our paint booths will be engineered to optimize the efficiency of these filters and ensure lower maintenance cost and higher performance
"We are very excited to add this product line to our business. It is an obvious extension to our current product line and will only enhance our ability to serve and support our distributors," Charles Cecil, President, Col-Met. Steve Houston, Col-Met's Chief Marketing Officer also says, "Col-Met has been on an aggressive growth trajectory for the past few years and an acquisition like this was always part of our strategy. We are extremely excited about this addition and the business opportunities it will bring our distribution partners." If you have any questions about this exciting news and what it will mean for you, please contact us at any time. You can also find more information about this new product line of paint arrestors at www.colmetsb.com.