The Piranha II Tungsten Grinder Offers the
Latest in Tungsten Preparation Technology
Newbury Park, CA – The Piranha II Tungsten Grinder has been a top grinder in the welding industry for over a decade. One of Diamond Ground Product’s best-selling tungsten electrode grinders has been redesigned and refreshed to include the same popular features that were recently applied to its bigger brother the Piranha III.
The Piranha II now features:
- Sliding dust shield for 100% dust containment
- Integrated receptacle area for ease of handling electrodes
- Recessed handle for better form & function
- On/off switch with LED light for improved display of unit operation
- Lightened chassis for reduced weight
- Signature blue powdercoat
These are in addition to its already great features:
- Longitudinal diamond grinding, flatting and notch-cutting
- Accommodates tungsten electrode diameters .040”, 1/16” & 3/32”
- Included angle range from 10° to 60°
- Sharpens tungsten as short as 1-3/4” (3/4” with Short Collet Kit upgrade)
- Enclosed grinding area
These features have made it one of the most popular grinders on the market with thousands of units in use. All Diamond Ground Products’ grinders are proudly made in the USA.
Diamond Ground Products is dedicated to the improvement of weld quality & welder productivity, and maintains a reputation as the industry leader in tungsten and tungsten preparation. Our ongoing management philosophy is to provide quality product and receptive service that exceeds even the most stringent expectations.