We specialize in rapid prototypes in metal and plastic, but we have a wide variety of other prototyping and model making technology in-house. We make molds, models, and prototypes from fiberglass, epoxy, wood, aluminum and more.
- Rapid prototypes in metal - Direct Metal Laser Sintering (DMLS)
- Rapid prototypes in plastic - Selective Laser Sintering (SLS)
- Polyjet Printing - Objet printing with the option of multiple durometers
- Fused Deposition Modeling (FDM)
- Models - from small to large that accurately reflect production details
- CNC machining - 5 axis with an envelope up to 10 ft x 23 ft x 5 ft in Z
- Molds - FRP Fiberglass, REN, Epoxy and Silicone
- CAD/Design - full in-house CAD and industrial design capabilities
- Product finishing and final assembly - trim, finish, and paint
We have customers around the world because our undaunted commitment to satisfying our customers' individual needs sets us apart. Midwest Composite Technologies is your single source for your product development and manufacturing needs.