TIMET is a leader in the development and production of titanium alloys for the aerospace, medical, industrial and defense markets. TIMET Powder Metals (TPM) is a wholly owned subsidiary of Titanium Metals Corporation. TPM produces spherical, high density metal powders using the PREP® (Plasma Rotating Electrode Process) method.
• Highly spherical w/ low incidence of satellites
• Extremely low internal porosity
• No entrapped gas in powder particles
• Consistent powder quality lot to lot
• TPM produces PREP powder in a wide variety of alloys, including but not limited to titanium, Inconel and cobalt-chrome