Die/Mold Management Systems are ideal in applications where a high number of dies/molds are needed to be stored and organized, making more conventional forms of handling and storage less organized and inefficient.
Typically die/mold management systems provide a way of saving space, using overhead space and reducing building costs. The most significant justifications for die/mold management systems are that they reduce change-over times and are more organized than fork-lifts or other material handling approaches because they take less space and reduce damage from fork-lift operators.
If you are concerned about change-over processes, maintaining dies/molds and saving up to 75% of your existing storage space.
When properly applied, the die/mold management system can provide a consistent, highly responsive and organized alternative to fork-lift based solutions.
- Capacities from 2,000 to 20,000 lbs.
- Rack heights from 8 ft. to 25 ft.
- Single, double or triple aisle systems
- Modular design for greater flexibility
- Easy to move and position loads
- Doesn't require existing support structure