For Immediate Release
OHIO TOOL WORKS GROWS ITS VERSATILE VERTICAL HONING SYSTEMS
With Specialized Fixturing, Tooling, Abrasives and Cutting Fluids, OTW VERSAHONE VERTICALS are a Turn-Key Solution for Honing Applications across many industries, such as automotive, aerospace, tool and die, and many more.
Ashland, Ohio (July 7, 2017) – Ohio Tool Works (OTW), the innovative and trusted manufacturer of honing machines, tooling, and abrasives, has continued to expand its newest line of honing machine – the OTW VersaHone Vertical.
The VersaHone Vertical Honing Machines are designed to be OTW’s most adaptable and easy to use honing machines yet. Available in both single and multi-spindle configurations, this platform is capable of accommodating a wide variety of applications in its standard form but is also highly flexible in its ability to be customized to meet special requirements. The OTW VersaHone Verticals offer an unmatched “turn-key” package of proprietary honing technologies and advantages, including:
- Highly Versatile and Customizable for specific applications
- Specialized tooling and cutting fluid formulations, tailor-made to ensure straightness, surface finish
- Independent feed systems for adjusting stock removal rates between parts
- Automated touchscreen PLC controls for easy operation in the high production environment
- Superior construction and durability of system, tooling, and abrasives
- Integrated Gaging and Part Handling Options
- Comfortable and Intuitive Operation
OTW VERSAHONE VERTICALS Specifications:
- I.D. Capacity: .25 – 5 inches (6,35-127 mm)
- O.D. Capacity: 11 inches (280 mm) Single, 7.25 inches (184 mm) Twin
- Stroke Capacity: 12in.(305mm), 24 in.(610mm), 36 in. (915mm)
- Spindle Drive: 7.5HP (5,6 KW), 10HP (7.4 KW)
- Spindle Speeds: Infinitely Variable, Packages to 1500 RPM
- Reciprocation Rate: Infinitely Variable, 10-120 FPM (3-36,6 M/MIN)
- Special Features: Multiple Spindle Configurations, Custom Fixturing, Touch Screen PLC Controls, Multiple Tooling Options, Vitrified and Metalbond Abrasives.
As the part of the ever-growing VersaHone family of honing machines and tooling, it is engineered to offer the most value to OTW’s customers who demand quality, precision and versatility no matter how large or small their operation is. This machine is ideal for use in many industries including automotive, aerospace, hydraulic and much more.
For more information on the OTW VersaHone Line, please visit http://www.ohiotoolworks.com/products/vertical-honing-machines/light-duty-otw-versahone-vertical
Sales & Application Inquiries:
Ohio Tool Works (OTW)
1374 Enterprise Pkwy
Ashland, OH 44805
P: (419) 281-3700