Are you looking for a highly efficient universal vise for raw and finished parts machining?
Then we have the right product for you! Check out the SCHUNK KONTEC KSC-F single-acting clamping vise with fixed jaw in sizes 80, 125, and 160. All are suitable for use in automated machine loading, as well as universal single parts machining. The KSC-F single-acting vises are the perfect equipment for palletizing systems. Thanks to its modular system, VERO-S interface, and 160° quick clamping, the vises can be adjusted to new clamping tasks in minimal time.
- Extremely flat design for maximum utilization of space.
- Easy, quick, and secure workpiece clamping via torque wrench.
- High clamping forces ensure process reliability during machining.
- A large clamping range allows for a use with a wide variety of workpieces.
- Lateral drainage slots allow for drainage of coolant and chips.
- Suitable for machining of finished and unfinished parts.
- A range of jaw offerings are able to easily adjust to new clamping tasks.
- A long base jaw guidance gives optimal jaw support for O.D. and I.D. clamping, and allows for high clamping forces and a long service life.
- Clamping by tension means absolutely no bending of the base body.