Aerodyne Alloys the global leader in distribution of high temp specialty alloys in bar and plate stocking nickel, cobalt, titanium, stainless and alloys in B16, 304L, 410, 422, 901, CrMoV, 718, 625, HX, 321, 347, 6-4 titanium, L605, Waspaloy® and 188. Value added services include bar saws, plate saws, water-jet cutting, trepanning and heat treating serving the aerospace, power generation, oil and gas, and fastener industries.
- AS 9120, Rev. A / ISO 9001:2008
- General Electric S1000
- Pratt & Whitney LCS(Laboratory Control at Source. Reference Pratt & Whitney Appendix 36)
- Rolls Royce
- NPO Saturn
- LISI Aerospace
- GE Aviation / Elano Corp.
- Toshiba ASL (Scope; Super Alloys, Stainless Steels and Titanium)
- Over 25 bar saws able to cut up to 40”diameter
- Four plate saws able to cut up to 12”thick
- Water-jet with cutting up to 6”thick
- Plate shearing up to .500”thick
- Quantities from 1 cut to 1000 pcs (or more)
- Kanban programs available
- Cutting tolerances available as low as (+.032/-0)
People, Passion, Performance… Experience the Aerodyne Alloys Difference!
Which Industrial supply chains does your company serve? (up to 5) Aerospace, Defense, Energy