April 4, 2016 – Today USI, Inc. announced the introduction of three products for the industrial market. Each of these products will be featured at the USI booth (#1828) at MFG4 held in Hartford, CT from May 3-5, 2016.
- 3D Printers
- USI is an authorized reseller of Makerbot 3D printers, scanners and filaments. We offer the full line of desktop Makerbot printers, including the Replicator Mini, Replicator 5th Generation, Experimental and Z18. These products enable rapid and low-cost DIY prototyping. Our 3D services include product installation and training (on-site and web-based).
- HD1200 and HD 400 Heavy Duty Laminators
- The HD1200 and HD 400 pouch laminating machines are designed for heavy-duty use. Built with robust components and backed by a 5-year warranty, both laminate items up to 15 mil thick (each side, 30 mil total). The HD 1200 also can produce IDs, and its wider width (items up to 12” wide) is perfect for protecting and creating a high-quality, finished appearance to documents, schematics, charts and customer information displays. The HD 400 4” laminator is ideal for IDs. The HD1200 and HD400 are available in 110v and 220v versions. USI offers an extensive set of pouch lamination films and accessories for virtually every application.
- BigMouth Mounting Pouch Laminator
- Perfect for items up to 12” wide, the patented USI BigMouth is 2 machines in 1. It’s a 12” pouch laminator that can handle films up to 10 mil thick per side (20 mil total), and a laminator that also mounts “inline” onto board up to 3/16” thick. The only pouch laminator of its kind on the market, the BigMouth gives users the ability to create IDs and protect documents with a professional finish. When needed, the BigMouth can mount these items to a rigid substrate to create upright information displays. USI offers a complete line of lamination pouches, mountboards, easels and accessories for nearly every need.
Please visit booth #1828 or visit http:/www.usi-laminate.com to learn more about these and other products and services offered by USI. To schedule a meeting at MFG4, or to arrange a visit to our Demonstration and Design Center in Madison, CT, please contact:
Gregory M. Sottile, Ph.D.
Director of Sales and Marketing
Tel.: +1-800-282-9290, x7250
Founded in 1975, USI, Inc. of Madison, CT is an authorized reseller of MakerBot 3D printers, scanners and supplies, and a manufacturer and wholesaler of quality lamination, binding, ID and custom display products. These products are supplied to businesses, schools and government offices from warehouses in Connecticut and Arizona. All products are backed by our best-in-class customer service and technical support teams.