I could spend the next 1,000 characters talking about how awesome we are or how we're better than so and so but I'd rather not put you through that. Let me tell you what the KingSet IS and is NOT.
- It's not cheap. It's much less expensive than a bowl fed system but more expensive than a manual tool. This is a high quality tool with with the pedigree to back it up.
- It's not for every application. We will help you ensure you have the right tooling system for your needs.
- It's not disposable. With proper care this tool can be rebuilt multiple times and last more than a decade.
- It is fast. 1-2 seconds per rivet installation with an 8-10 second reel reload time.
- It is light (5.5 lbs.) for what you get.
- It helps prevent repetitive motion injuries.
- It is reliable when properly maintained.
- It always keeps one hand free to manipulate parts.
- Did I mention it is fast?
- It can save you up to 40% on your assembly riveting time.
Come by booth # A3356 and try it for yourself. I mean come on; it looks like a nail gun but with rivets. You know you want to try it. See you soon!