With capacity ranging from 3150-8000 kN, the GS2 Servo Press Series offers proven servo technology, performance and flexibility found in the full portfolio offering from Nidec Arisa. A trusted brand in the global metalforming industry, and one of the earliest innovators with servo technology Nidec Arisa has a demonstrated history and installation base on five continents. Metalformers around the world have come to rely on the precise and highly engineered turn-key systems from Nidec Arisa for consistent pressroom results.
GS2 Series Servo Presses enable you to respond quicker to business needs and industry trends through reduced lead times and competitive pricing.
Take advantage of the additional benefits available through Nidec Press & Automation. Select from global manufacturing locations, customized technical service support, and our full portfolio of OEM integrated solutions enabling you to complete your pressroom need with one OEM integrated source. With teams on six continents and installations in more than 90 countries, we invite you to learn about the newest addition to our product offering and how our support can align to meet your business goals.
• Precision kinematics enables quicker system response and higher production rates.
• Eccentric wheels with double helical gearing for smooth operation, increased power transmission and higher durability.
• Desch Planetary Gearbox reduces the drive train inertia for quicker acceleration and faster stopping times.
• Arisa proven Robust Design insures years of trouble free operation and lowest overall cost of ownership.
• Siemens full energy management system provides maximum energy efficiency and lowest power cost per part.
• Zero clearance slide guiding improves die set up and operation.