Flatbed Laser Cutting Machine - Small Parts Made Easy
4 kw Piercing, 2 kw Fiber Laser Cutting, Well-optioned for under $249,000 USD
"IPG's LaserCube flat bed cutter is optimized for cutting small parts in both prototype and industrial environments. Using high-force linear motors built on a granite stage, it has the stability and acceleration needed for high-speed precision machining."
Working on a variety of materials including steel, aluminum, brass, copper, titanium and alloys, the LaserCube provides superior cutting performance and reliability in a compact footprint while maintaining low operating costs for rapid return on investment. The LaserCube is designed, built and supported by IPG Photonics - your partner for precision laser cutting systems.
- Fiber Laser High Efficiency and Low Operating Costs
- Fiber Laser Reliability and Elimination of Laser Maintenance
- Broad Selection of Lasers to Match Budgets and Applications
- High Force Linear Motors and Low-mass Process Head for High Speed Processing of Small Parts
- Small Footprint to Minimize Facility Costs
- Sealed Stages with Purge to Extend Life
- 2-D Contouring with Look-ahead
- Granite Superstructure for High Stability
- CDRH Class 1 Laser System
Contact email@example.com for more information and WESTEC 2019 show specials!