Laser Cutting System
• The state-of-the-art laser cutting system features a gantry-style construction with drives on both sides and a large work area that can accommodate most of the common plate sizes.
• The Y-axis portal features and aluminum die-cast construction with low weight and high rigidity for excellent dynamics.
• Thermal treatment of the meticulously welded machine frame and all structural parts reliably eliminates production-related material stresses, providing long lasting, precise alignment of all components. This ensures long lasting and reproducible cutting edge accuracy and long machine life.
• The precision linear guides require minimal maintenance and are designed for long lasting precision and high cutting speeds.
• High precision rack-and-pinion gears on the Z- and Y- axes ensure superior and reliable positioning accuracy.
• Powerful servo motors on all axes ensure high reliability and dynamics of the cutting system.
• For better personal safety and lower environmental impacts, the cutting system is equipped with a machine housing and filter extraction system. Special protective glass windows make is possible to observe the cutting process.
• An automatic shuttle table system minimizes production shutdown times, since the table can be loaded and unloaded during the cutting process.
• The ytterbium fiber laser can provide 1,000 to 4,000 watts of beam power, depending on machine configuration. Made by renowned manufacturer, IPG, this systems ensures maximum cut quality and productivity. Laser systems of 20 feet and power of up to 8 kW are available upon request.
• CNC control with application-specific user interface
• Technology database includes cutting parameters and pre-set cycles for various metals
• The efficient processing of all cutting jobs is further supported by the software for parameter selection
• High-quality cutter head made by Precitec ensures excellent cut quality
• Including motorized focus position adjustment, integrated collision guard, and height control
• Maintenance-free beam guide via flexible fiber-optic cables ensures long life of the laser source
ACE Laser 3015 2.0 Technical Data
|Fiber laser ||2,000 W (2.0 kW) |
|Shaft length ||1,08 ± 10% µm |
|Beam power ||2,200 W |
|Pulse frequency ||50~5k Hz |
|Power consumption ||8.8 kW |
|Supply voltage ||AC 480V ± 10%, 50/60Hz, 3xL+N |
|Cutting capacity in structural steel ||0.50 in |
|Cutting capacity in stainless steel ||0.25 in |
|Cutting capacity in aluminum ||0.20 in |
|Table dimensions ||122x63 in |
|Max. workpiece weight ||122 lbs/ft² |
|Axis acceleration ||26.4 feet/s² |
|Travel X-axis ||60 in |
|Travel Y-axis ||120 in |
|Travel Z-axis ||4 in |
|Rapid feed X-axis ||4,724 in/min |
|Rapid feed Y-axis ||4,724 in/min |
|Rapid feed Z-axis ||317 in/min |
|Machine drive capacity (X) ||1.5 kW |
|Machine drive capacity (Y) ||2.0 kW |
|Machine drive capacity (Z) ||0.2 kW |
Measures and Weights
|Overall dimensions (length x width x height) ||33 x 13 x 8 ´ |
|Weight ||17,600 lbs |
|Positioning accuracies ||± 0.05 mm(0.0001968") |
|Repeatabilities ||± 0.03 mm (0.00118") |
|Change time at cutting table ||10 - 20 sec. |
- Complete system with CNC-control (CypCut)
- Ytterbium IPG fiber laser
- Fiber optics
- High quality Precitec cutting head
- Automatic focus position adjustment
- Laser protection booth
- Automatic changing table system
- Filter exhaust system
- Automatic gas console
- Central lubrication
- Coolant return cooler
- CAD/CAM software Cypcut
- Operating manual and programming instructions