Mitutoyo America Corporation will exhibit at WESTEC 2019, September 24-26, 2019, in Long Beach, CA Booth #1209. Mitutoyo will be featuring newly released and updated metrology equipment and instruments that integrate into automated manufacturing processes and support the Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT) 4.0, including the shop floor CNC MiSTAR 555 CMM. Other highlights include Mitutoyo’s powerful, user friendly end-to-end data management solution software MeasurLink® 9 that collects data and provides real-time statistical process control (SPC) with any measuring device.
- MiSTAR 555: The MiSTAR is a compact, space-saving in-line or near-line shop floor CNC CMM designed for high speed and high accuracy measurements with accuracy assurance from 10°C to 40°C. The MiSTAR 555 CNC operates on conventional 120V 20 AMP electrical service without the need for compressed air. Its single support moving bridge enables loading of workpieces from the front, rear and right for installation as a walk-up inspection station.
- MeasurLink® 9 Data Management System: Easy-to-use data collection and real time Statistical Process Control (SPC) suite enabling centralized data with the most versatile tool and instrument interface options available. MeasurLink® provides part inspection visualizations that are second-to-none, ensuring a clear view of your inspection process and your measurement results.
- TAGLENS: A breakthrough ultra-fast varifocal lens that is always in focus, even with height differences, ensuring the highest observation efficiency ever. The focus range of the TAGLENS is variable without changing the camera position.
- MACH Ko-Ga-Me: A compact, 3D high accuracy CNC measuring system that can be configured to almost any process. Its flexibility allows for use in standalone applications or be integrated into work cells. The MACH Ko-Ga-Me is ideal for inspection of large or small work pieces and offers a wide choice of measuring probes including touch-trigger, optical and scanning types.
- Vision Quick Image: The Quick Image Series of telecentric lens-based 2D Video Inspection Systems includes three new CNC models in addition to the currently available manual models. QIPAK software includes an image stitching function, and with the combination of a moving stage, image stitching allows for entire coverage of the measuring envelope for larger pieces without losing resolution or accuracy. QIPAK software creates inspection routines, part programs and repeat measurements using a single mouse click.
- QV 202 Vision Active Compact CNC Vision Measuring System: A fully- featured, automated vision measurement system with a space-saving ergonomic design. Its intelligent and automated feature processing tools allow unattended inspection for multiple work pieces and repetitive feature arrays delivering higher speed measurements, higher accuracy and better throughput.