Herding Filtration offers customized and specially developed solutions which increase productivity and reliability of all areas of Additive Manufacturing
- High separation performance due to surface filtration
- Longer build times for larger parts due to extended filter life
- Passivation of waste metal (soot/smoke) for safe disposal
- Minimizing of cross contamination when changing the material
- Reduction of operating costs with minimal maintenance requirements
- Customer-specific unit design and configuration from prototype to series production
Safety By Passivation
With the automatic addition of inert material, passivation significantly reduces the reactivity of smoke and metal powder. This occurs not only when the waste dust is discharged, but also when the filter elements are eventually changed.
Contact us to let us show you how Herding Filtration has helped to maximize this exciting and growing technology of Additive Manufacturing.