Virtual Exhibit Hall
We have spent the past several months exploring options and listening to feedback from our exhibitors and attendees in order to design a valuable virtual exhibit hall experience. During this time, when we are no longer able to gather together physically, we hope to foster similar connections and community in this new format.
Virtual Exhibit Booth Package
Each virtual booth includes:
- A customized virtual booth space
- Choose pre-designed booth templates or upload custom design
- Ability to include digital content (documents, videos, links, social media, surveys, prize giveaways)
- Ability to chat with customers
- Booth staff can see and interact with all visitors who enter the virtual booth
- Chat options include: Private 1:1 chat, public group chat, chat queue, video
- Year-round environment
- From September 2020 – June 2021 you can upload fresh content within your booth
- SPS will be re-engaging attendees during that time to go into the virtual platform
- 2 full virtual meeting registrations (valued at $1,300)
- Booth staff can attend all the live and on-demand sessions and access any content reserved for full registrants
- Drive potential leads to your booth with basic level inclusion in the virtual meeting Gamification for attendees
- Generate quality leads
- Review detailed reports to find out how your visitors are interacting with your booth, what pieces of content generate the most leads, the value and number of actions performed and more.
- Access to exclusive advertising opportunities
- Virtual social event sponsorships
- Upgraded gamification options
- Branding opportunities
- Sponsored emails
- Sponsored presentation webinars
Learn more about the platform
SPS is proud to partner with 6Connex for our first virtual meeting. 6Connex is the leading provider of virtual event solutions. Their secure, cloud-based platform expands audience reach and drives in-depth content engagement for communities like ours. More on booth features.
Request a Demo
Virtual Booth Cost- $2,000 USD
(normally $2,400-$2,600 USD)
Request a Booth
Booked a booth for the cancelled face-to-face meeting in Montreal? Please complete this form.
Virtual Exhibit Booth Rules and Regulations
The Safety Pharmacology Society (“SPS”) is dedicated to providing a pleasant and professional experience for all event attendees and exhibitors. All SPS exhibitors must abide by the following policies:
Virtual Exhibit Booth Payment and Cancellation Terms
- $1,000 USD (50%) of the booth cost is due by July 17
- $1,000 USD (100%) of the booth cost is due by August 14
- Full payment must accompany booth requests made August 14 or later
- Payments for any additional items purchased by the exhibiting company are due upon receipt of invoice
All payments must be made in U.S. currency, company check, money order, wire transfer or credit card are accepted. Any fees associated with wire transfers are the responsibility of the exhibitor.
Virtual Booths are sold on a first-come, first-serve basis based on space availability. Applications for exhibit space are subject to the approval of SPS. The Society reserves the right to cancel the contract in any event, on written notice to applicant, if the Society considers it inadvisable to hold the Exhibition.
Canceling exhibitors are required to provide notice in writing:
- Email Amy Willis, Meetings & Exhibits Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org or
- Send a confirming letter of cancellation or space reduction to Amy Willis, Safety Pharmacology Society, 11190 Sunrise Valley Drive, Suite 300, Reston VA 20191.
The date the exhibitor's written notice is received will be the official cancellation date. It is agreed that:
- If the exhibitor cancels or reduces space before July 17, the company will pay 50% of the total canceled booth space fee as liquidated damages.
- If the exhibitor cancels or reduces space after August 14, the company will pay 100% of the total contracted booth space fee as liquidated damages.
- Exhibitors who fail to build or “show up” at their booth for the Virtual Event will still be liable for 100% of the total contracted booth space. No refunds or transfer of funds to the next show will be permitted.
Request a Booth Meet with the SPS Exhibits Team