St. George's, University of London, Medical Program in Cyprus
St George’s, University of London, and the University of Nicosia (UNIC) joined to offer the graduate-entry 4-year MBBS (Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery) programme in Cyprus (https://www.nicosia.sgul.ac.cy/); MBBS are equivalent to MD degrees. Explore and consider the opportunity to join our graduates in residency programs across the US and beyond. Hear from some of our students now! Enquiries welcome: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Applications still accepted for our 2021 intake!
- Students learn through St George’s, University of London's, innovative Problem-based Learning methods during the first two years in Cyprus; clinical rotations are conducted in Chicago for North American studnts.
- Students also have full access to the same e-learning resources available to students in London and experience the full privileges and access to state-of-the-art facilities and resources available to all University of Nicosia (UNIC) students.
- Students will earn St George’s, University of London's MBBS degree (equivalent to MD), which is also responsible for academic standards and quality assurance of the programme.
- Join our graduates in the US and global healthcare sector.
- Hear from some of our students.
- Interested in other healthcare sector programs? The University of Nicosia Medical School now also offers completely-online programs:
- Browse and register for one of our upcoming virtual events, info sessions and webinars.