How to enter:
1. Complete the Giveaway registration form here: https://courses.mua.edu/amsa
2. Tag any of our social media channels (Instagram, Facebook, or Twitter), when visiting our virtual booth using the following hashtags: #DineWithADoc, #MUA, and #AMSACon2021. Please ensure you include all the hashtags, or your entry won’t be valid.
3. The two contestants that use the above hashtags the most at the end of the conference will be the winners. So, we encourage you to be creative with your posts!
The finer details:
1. This giveaway is only available to US or Canada residents
2. This giveaway is not endorsed by Twitter, Instagram, or Facebook
3. You need to participate on the 6, 7, or 8th of March 2021 when the AMSA virtual conference takes place
4. The lucky winners will be awarded a gift card from Home Chef Menu if you’re a US resident or Hello Fresh if you’re a Canadian resident with instructions on how to order the meal
5. The virtual dinner will take place over Zoom, within 90 days of winning
6. Arrangements to schedule the dinner with a doctor will be made to accommodate both parties’ schedule. Should a reschedule be necessary, both parties will be notified by the University immediately
7. Upon successful enrolment in the University’s MD program, the $2K Basic Science Scholarship, will appear as a credit on the student’s account
8. This scholarship is non-transferrable from student to student so the original awardee is the only one who can redeem the scholarship
9. Should an academic adviser from an educational institution wins, they will be allowed to dine with the doctor, and can provide the scholarship only-award to a select recipient of their choice as long as the student is successfully enrolled into our MD program OR pass the entire giveaway package to the selected student
10. For the avoidance of doubt, this offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer or promotion, and/or bursaries.
11. Subject to your approval, the school may feature your interview/photo/profile/story on the companies' websites and/or other university publications. We will always ask for your permission/approval prior to publishing this
12. The university reserves the right to withdraw the offer at any time