‘Sonobe’ a modular seating system that can be arranged to the layout and colour you require for informal arrangements of public seating to encourage social interaction and engagement.
- Can be used as a standalone piece or linked together to provide space defining seating.
- The recessed front allows a convenient place for bag storage whilst sitting.
- Available in a variety of materials included painted and galvanised steels with FSC wooden elements.
- Can be surface fixed or weighted and placed without fixing ideally suiting public areas where a minimum of interruption is required.
- Available for exterior or interior use.
- Web link at https://www.factoryfurniture.co.uk/sonobe-bench/
Designers Dean and Jason Harvey said “We set out to create a seat unit which enabled the designer to create their social space with a simple but ultimately adaptable palette. The seat modules can be arranged and re-arranged depending on how you wish to design the space”.
Factory Furniture are furniture designers and makers specialising in the design and production of contemporary landscape furniture. All products are designed and manufactured in-house by the company's own design and manufacturing team.