A patent-pending design utilizing Black Locust, Permeable Proflow Pavers™ are naturally rot-resistant for a lifetime. In stormwater management applications, the pavers reduce runoff volume and rate, filter pollutants, and help restore and recharge groundwater resources while reducing the heat island effect. As compared with alternatives, Permeable Proflow Pavers™ are sustainably manufactured with minimum CO2 emissions and naturally sequester carbon. Our paver setts are available in custom sizes. Permeable Proflow Pavers™ can satisfy prerequisites and earn points towards LEED, BREEAM, and Living Building Challenge certifications.
- Roof: Lightweight for green-blue roof applications, ADA compliant, repairable design.
- Micro: Ideal for beach accesses, durable in marine environments, ADA compliant.
- Equine: Low slippage, ideal for horse stalls and stables, allows for natural biological waste decomposition, ADA compliant.
- Pattern: Superior performance for snow removal, ADA compliant.
- Hi-Traffic: Ideal for public spaces, ADA compliant.
- Hi-Flow: Large gap size to accommodate maximum permeability. Non-ADA compliant.
- Shou Sugi Ban: An ancient Japanese technique of charring wood for resistance to insects, a blackened aesthetic. Available for all models for an additional fee.