Solvay Dental 360
Ultaire™ AKP is an innovative aryl ketone polymer (AKP) formulated to meet critical performance requirements for removable partial dentures (RPDs). Ultaire™ AKP provides a biocompatible, lightweight, metal-free, non-irritating and more aesthetically pleasing alternative to traditional metal frames. Ultaire™ AKP has a unique proprietary chemistry developed specifically for dental applications by Solvay Dental 360™, part of Solvay, world leader in metal-replacing materials for the healthcare industry.
Key product features:
- No direct one-to-one comparison to any metal or polymer RPD systems on the market
- Base materials used in permanent and non-implantable medical devices
- Metal-free, comfortable, biocompatible
- Bone-like and tooth supported
- Lightweight – 60% lighter than metal
- Aesthetically pleasing
Dentivera™ milling discs made from Ultaire™ AKP are commercially available in North America, U.K. and Germany and have 510k clearance as well as CMDCAS and EU regulatory approvals. They are made in the U.S. under FDA and International Standards Organization (ISO) guidelines.