The Hazmat Conference provides your company with an unparalleled marketing opportunity to get before industry decision-makers. You won't find a better opportunity to showcase your company and its products to the leading hazmat responders from around the country.
Hazmat 2022 offers:
- Outstanding lead generation for business growth
- Access to those recommending and making purchases for their departments
- A platform to unveil new products and services in front of hundreds of departments without having to secure individual business appointment
- Company Profile on the Hazmat website and on the mobile app.
- 2 Full Conference registrations and 2 Exhibit Badges per 100 square feet of exhibit space (additional information below)
- Hazmat Response Teams
- EMS Managers
- First Responders
|Final Decision Maker
|Research / Specify
Type of Department
- Opportunity to market your products and services to top industry decision-makers
- 2 Full Conference registration and 2 Expo Only booth personnel registrations (per 10x10 booth)
- Company Information included on conference website and official mobile app
- Company profile and description, logo, social media information, contact information
- Product Categories list for maximum exposure
- Ability to add show specials
- Product category listing in the official Mobile App & Web site
- Booth Package: Each exhibiting company receives:
- One 6' Black draped table
- Two side chairs
- One wastebasket
- Linear booths with pipe and drape one 7" x 44" company identification sign.
- Ballroom is carpeted
Fees & Contract Terms
Costs: The cost per square foot is $16.50, or $1,650 per 10x10 for all booths contracted by April 30. After April 30, 2022 the price will be $17.50 per square foot.
*Lobby booths are 8' x 10' and are $1,650 per 8'x10' or $3,300 for 10'x20'
Contract and deposit are due within 30 days of the receipt of your space application. Failure to comply could result in the release of your booth space.
Payment Schedule: Exhibitors contracting exhibit space will have (2) scheduled payments.
- FIRST PAYMENT of 50% total space cost is due with application.
- FINAL PAYMENT of remaining balance is due by December 31, 2021. By signing the digital Exhibit Space Contract, you certify that you have the authority to sign the contract and bind the company listed to the Official Rules and Regulations.
- LATE FEE: Outstanding balances after January 31, 2022: A late fee of $200 will be added to balance due.
Cancellation Policy: All cancellations must be made in writing by email to Exhibits@iafc.org. Properly requested refunds will be provided per the following schedule:
- On or before December 31, 2021 - The IAFC retains 50% of the total amount. If payment has not been received, 50% of the total amount is due.
- After December 31, 2021 - The IAFC retains 100% of the total amount. If payment has not been received, 100% of the total amount is due.
- LATE FEE - Outstanding balances after January 31, 2022: A late fee of $200 will be added to balance due.
Downsizing by Exhibitor: If downsizing of a space is requested an Exhibitor may be required to move to a new location and cancellation penalties will apply.
New Phone Number
Our phone number has changed. You can reach the exhibits team at (703) 896-4830.