The Devan Chemicals group is a Belgian-headquartered company located in Ronse, with offices in the UK (Devan-PPT Chemicals Ltd), Portugal (Devan-Micropolis S.A,) and the USA (Devan-US Inc.). The group is a technology business specialized in the development of a wide range of innovative chemical products and processes for the global textile industry.
- Year founded: 1977
- Company type: privately held
- Company size: 11 – 50 employees
- 10 % of turnover invested in R&D
- 25 % of staff works in R&D
- 11 funded research projects
- 6 patents, 5 patents pending
- Specialities: flame retardants, antimicrobials & odour control, functional masterbatches, fragrances, allergen control, thermoregulation, co-creation, …
Brands: BI-OME, Thermic, Tones of Cool, Purotex, Skin+, eSCENTial, H20 Repel, Odour Breakdown, Insecta, Passerelle, Eco-flam, ...