The NAESP Pre-K−8 Principals Conference™ attracts educators from the United States and Canada. This event brings you face-to-face with key decision makers from all aspects of the education industry looking to purchase products and services for their schools.
The Right Experience
The exhibit hall is organized around the five conference focus areas, designed to maximize interaction in an experiential and collaborative learning environment. You might choose to exhibit in more than one area depending on your product or market.
- Instructional Leadership Development
- Management Techniques for Effective Learning Communities
- Strategies for Technology, Social Media, and School Branding
- Best Practices in Social and Emotional Learning
- Innovative Leadership Approaches
The Right Conference for Your Investment
Principals tell us they make purchases for their school based on what they see at the NAESP Conference and what problems they are trying to solve. In fact, in our latest survey, 94% of attendees said the conference influences or greatly influences their buying decisions throughout the year.
How to Become an Exhibitor
- View the 2021 floor plan for the latest booth availability
- Select your desired booth through the online floor plan.
- Submit space application and deposit online to secure space.
- Use your Exhibitor Dashboard to keep up with payments, reminders, deadlines, and MORE!
Your participation will help school leaders build true learning communities where students excel. We encourage you to reserve your exhibit space now. The NAESP Exposition could be your best marketing investment in 2021.