Chromateq ramps up Western Hemisphere presence
Making moves to make good on Chromateq's promise:
Wherever you are in the world, Chromateq is always available to assist you.
The new US branch office that Chromateq established in January 2021 is now fully operational. The Chicago office features a service bench to handle repairs and an American staff eager to join forces with Chromateq's European and Asian offices in order to provide customers anywhere on the globe with 24-hour sales and technical support.
In the coming months and years, the goal is to provide clients in North and South America with ready access to live support for projects, training, troubleshooting, as well as showroom and exhibition programming assistance.
The new hire, Jason Echols, is excited by the opportunity to replicate Chromateq's success in the European and Asian markets. He sees a strong track record that justifies Chromateq's bold move to expand operations during the most challenging period ever encountered for many companies working in lighting.
"There's a level of confidence that comes from having watched Vianney Bourjot (the founder of Chromateq) build his company over the past decade, and from knowing his enthusiasm for adding value to Chromateq's software and hardware solutions with a team that is committed to delivering the mission-critical technical support required for consistent successful project execution."
"During the past three months, I've become acquainted with Chromateq's current clients and projects on this side of the world. As I've followed the daily client interactions with our French HQ, I can see the solid level of cooperation that is already in place here. At the same time, Chromateq has built long-term cooperation in Europe in channels that are largely untapped for us here, and it's exciting to start the process of finding our best partners for the various market segments where Chromateq will be capably establishing an American presence in the coming years."
St Gély du Fesc
Previous Chromateq 2021 press releases:
Chromateq News 2021, Issue 4
- Transcendence: Kinetic lighting artist programs his latest interactive installation
- Portable Light Lab: a custom mobile sales tool that simplifies live demos
Chromateq News 2021, Issue 3
- Project Report: Bringing colorful motion to corporate interiors
- Dateline Chicago: Chromateq adds Western Hemisphere office
Chromateq News 2021, Issue 2
- Raspberry Revolution: New Chromateq software for Linux on Raspberry
- New software: DMX Device Tool for Windows
Chromateq News 2021, Issue 1
- Project Report: A boutique exercise chain turns a workout into a club experience with Chromateq
- Product Spotlight: The new CQSA-E DMX/ArtNet/sACN multiprotocol standalone hub