RGBW. High Power!
For special applications like enlightening acrylic rods, or creating hard shadows and several others, there is a need for powerful LEDs.
The LED P-Dot by Schnick-Schnack-Systems can be easily controlled with RGB-video signals as well as DMX- or sACN-Data Signals. Its 4 LEDs, red, green, blue and white, have been picked with meticulous discrimination to achieve lighting results of highest quality.
• Advanced dimming and color-management algorithms
• Dimming ratio > 1:10.000 resulting in dimming starting below 0,01%
• More than 16 Bit internal dimming resolution per channel
• Advanced RGB to RGBW color space conversion based on the individually measured physical characteristics of each LED
• Typically <3 sdcm color drift a the white point
• CRI Ra typically about 90 at warm white
• Ultra-blue LED for intense and saturated colors
• Available with 6500K or 3000K white points as standard, other color temperature are easily realized on request
• No flicker in eyes or cameras because of advanced modulation >10kHz (at intensities >1%)
• Simple daisy chain wiring system allowing up to 12 fixtures per chain
• Built in heatsink, with two sliding channels for M3 nuts
Luminous Flux: 180lm @6500K, 120lm @3000K,
Red: 28lm, Green 200lm, Blue: 21lm.
Beam Angle: 120°
The dot firmware can be updated from a central point via the network with the Power Supply, which also means that future standards or developments can be supported. Each dot sends status information such as temperature, data error rate or input voltage back to the control system and therefore enables a problem-free remote diagnosis. Power supply and control takes place via the System Power Supply 4E, the DPB Pixel-Router or the DPB Pixel-Router Pro. Pixel-accurate control of the P Series LED Dots can be achieved with lighting boards, media servers or with our Pixel-Gate video converter via the Ethernet interface of the controllers.