The Celeste is a fully customizable high-output pendant downlight That is capable of dimming to 0.01%. Designed for theatres, churches, and arenas, it features a wide range of dimming capabilities ranging from mains dimming to DMX/RDM. The stylish extruded aluminum housing is lightweight and extremely durable. The interchangeable reflectors allow for a wide variety of angles. The single, powerful LED array allows for dramatic lighting effects that are unobtainable with many of the multiple-array high-output fixtures on the market.
The Celeste is a fully functional DMX/RDM fixture, with all the advantages and conveniences experienced industry professionals are accustomed to. With DMX/RDM control, you can individually address and dim the fixtures and set the emergency mode to your preference. There is an easy-to-use DMX/RDM LCD display and push-button controls located on top of the fixture’s housing. Dimming is completely flicker-free and safe for video and film applications.
- Dims to 0.01%
- 2700K, 3000K, 3500K, 4000K, 5000K
- CRI: 80 Standard or 92 Optional)
- Beam Angle: 12°, 19°, 33° 40°, 48°, 55°, 64°
- Cree XLamp LED array
- No UV or IR
- Extruded aluminum with black, white, or silver finish.
- Multiple mounting options
- Internal multiple accessory holders
- Weight: 15 lbs.
- Integral electronic driver
- Meets FCC 47 CFR Part 15/18 Requirements
- 81.5 Watts Max
- Power Input: Universal (120-277V)
- Inquire from factory about the Emergency Driver option
DMX/RDM Features for Non-CT Fixtures
- Available with XLR, RJ45, and terminal block for hardwiring DMX/RDM in/out.
- Push button addressing.
- Digital readout screen only activates when programming
- Master/Slave (local control) mode.
- Linear or logarithmic dimming curve.
- Failure mode - choice of Fail ON or Fail OFF or any desired setting in-between.
- Integral 120 ohms Terminating Resistance can be turned on or off via onboard controls.
- Trailing edge (ELV): 120V
- Leading edge (TRIAC): 120V
- 0-10V: 120-277V. (Standard will dim to approximately 40%, D/0: 0-10V that will dim to off
- DMX for individually addressable fixtures dims to less than 1%
- Lutron® and Ecosytem® available for the CT module