A Fully Automatic Enclosed Horizontal Dual Post Band Saw
The C2 is a fully enclosed bandsaw that utilizes a heavy-duty dual post design, in which the saw head travels along a linear guide system. This feature providing more rigidity and stability during cuts. It also gives the saw frame a solid base, ensuring the smoothest feeding, highest precision, and lowest friction guide system available. The C2 weighs 3,740 lbs and is equipped with a 5 HP blade motor. Equipped with a 1-1/4” blade, the C2 has a round capacity of 10.2” and a rectangular capacity of 10.2” high by 11.8” wide.
The C2’s NC control system and have the same features of the SNC-100 control system. Our most popular model, the C2 which is a fully programmable and automatic enclosed saw, is one of the smartest band saws currently on the market. It provides an automatic first (square) cut, the capacity to store up to 100 jobs, index material up to 999”, and the ability to easily control your work flow form the HMI touchscreen display. With the C2 being a fully enclosed saw, it is perfect for end-users looking for a cleaner and quieter cutting solution on their production floor, as well as keeping the operator safe from the saw’s moving parts.
Combine the C2’s capabilities and programming with Cosen’s ROI boosting V_Drive technology to improve blade life and metal cutting speed. V_Drive monitors cut rates, horsepower, and other detail or specifications of each job to achieve fast and quieter cut times. This make it especially useful if cutting difficult materials at significantly increased rate, V_Drive reduces tooling costs per piece by up to 25% in savings and helps increase production up to 50%.
Other features include:
- High precision linear guide way design (Hydraulic)
- Gearbox designed to accept high lateral pressure (no thermal distortion)
- Inverter blade drive system which allows infinitely variable blade speeds
- 5.7” HMI touchscreen
- Adjustable flood coolant system
- Motor driven, synchronized wire blade brush
- Carbide blade guides and bearing provides additional blade support
- Rigid cast-iron guide arms
- Automatic hydraulic blade tensioning device
- Cast-iron hydraulic vise
- Split vise jaw for reduced burr
- Vibration damper
- Dual valve feed pressure and feed rate system for optimal cutting performance
- Computer controlled with multiple indexing up to 999” max length
Cosen’s C-TECH C2 will be on display at Eastec from October 19th – 21st at the Eastern States Exposition in West Springfield, Massachusetts. Cosen Saws will be located at Booth #2112 and our experts can help you find a saw that best fits your needs and answer any questions you may have.