AURORA, IL – March 14, 2023 – Mitutoyo America Corporation will exhibit at EASTEC 2023, May 16-18, 2023, in West Springfield, MA Booth #3111. Featured products include:
- MiSTAR 555: The MiSTAR is a compact, space-saving in-line or near-line shop floor CNC CMM designed for high speed and high accuracy measurements with accuracy assurance from 10°C to 40°C. The MiSTAR 555 CNC operates on conventional 120V 20 AMP electrical service without the need for compressed air. Its single support moving bridge enables loading of workpieces from the front, rear and right for installation as a walk-up inspection station.
- CRYSTA-Apex V Series: Features a combination of high speed and acceleration that dramatically reduces measuring time and cost. Users can set measuring paths for high-speed scanning, 3D, and active scanning of complex workpieces. Guarantees measurement accuracy for temperature conditions between 16 to 26° C. A Smart Measuring System allows on-line monitoring of the measuring status and visualization of measurement data, enabling product quality improvement and internet of things capabilities.
- Quick Vision Pro: The new QV Pro Series features newly developed StrobeSnap vision measuring function that speeds up run time by approximately 35 to 45 percent regardless of measurement position or continuity while achieving higher throughput and high-precision measurements. Quick Vision Pro Series machines have high-performance technologies that improves 3D non-contact.
- Quick Vision Active: CNC Vision Measuring System with advanced functionality offering a wide field of view with interchangeable objective zoom lenses to meet the challenges of measuring small to large features. The 8-step zoom lens can achieve a magnification range of 0.5X to 7X (20x ~ 137x on-screen magnification) while maintaining crisp image quality. The 1X optional objective achieves a magnification range of 0.5X to 3.5X (13x ~ 92x on-screen magnification) with an increased working distance of 74 mm. The 2X option can achieve a magnification range of 1X to 7X (26x ~ 183x on-screen magnification).
- Vision Quick Image: The Quick Image Series of telecentric lens-based 2D Video Inspection Systems includes three new CNC models in addition to the currently available manual models. QIPAK software includes an image stitching function, and with the combination of a moving stage, image stitching allows for entire coverage of the measuring envelope for larger pieces without losing resolution or accuracy. QIPAK software creates inspection routines, part programs and repeat measurements using a single mouse click.
- FORMTRACER Avant: FORMATRACER Avant is a revolutionary hybrid measuring system that measures advanced contour and surface roughness features with high precision, speed, flexibility, and efficiency in one machine. The first of its kind, the Avant features a unique “Hot Swap” ability to quickly change between surface and contour detector heads without the need of tools or powering off the control unit.
- Surftest SJ-210: Designed as a user-friendly surface roughness measurement instrument to be used as a handheld tool that is easily carried and used for surface roughness measurements on-site.
- Surftest SJ-410: Portable surface roughness testers enable both skidded and skidless measurement. The touch-screen color LCD displays calculated results and profiles, making it useful for checking results without a printout. The unit complies with many industry standards.
- Surftest SJ-500: A high-precision and high-performance surface roughness tester with a dedicated control unit, achieving user-friendly display and simple operation. The portable SJ-500 surface tester provides highly accurate analysis of surface roughness and fine contours.
- LH-600E: Offers advanced performance for reliable and easy 2-D measurement and features accuracy of (1.1+0.6L/600) μm with 0.1μm/0.5μm resolution/repeatability. Perpendicularity of 5μm and straightness of 4μm are guaranteed. The pneumatic full/semi-floating system allows the LH-600E to be maneuvered easily around heavy parts. Basic statistical functions are provided and the RS-232C / USB data output provides the option of evaluating measurement data externally with SPC software on a PC.
- PH-3515 Profile Projector: The PH-3515 is a bench-top model profile projector with horizontal optical system. It features touch screen M2 geometric measuring display with graphics-based “part view” constructions that generates popular construction types, like distances and tangent lines, from within the graphical part view. A Geometric Tolerancing Function measures features, sets nominals, applies tolerances, and views deviation results with only a few steps.
- HR-530 Hardness Tester: The HR-530 and HR-530L Rockwell Hardness Testing Machines provide unique electronic control capable of Rockwell, Rockwell Superficial, Rockwell testing of plastics (A & B) and Light Force Brinell hardness testing. These hardness testers include a color touch-screen controller with four display types available, as well as enhanced statistical graphing.
- PJ-Plus Profile Projector: The PJ-Plus is a new series of profile projectors that utilize LED lighting and provides reliable measurements in manufacturing site environments. The PJ-Plus provides stable dimension and angle measurements in harsher environments conventional models can’t manage, such as manufacturing and processing lines.
- LSM-6902: Laser Scan Micrometer non-contact, high-accuracy measurement system is an excellent option for measuring pin gages or plug gages. The ultra-precise scanning motor in the LSM-6902H enables the highest measurement accuracy down to 0.3µm with excellent Gage R&R performance since measurements are non-contact. The standard output is RS-232C with analog I/O with an optional 2 channel Digimatic code output unit available.
Mitutoyo Corporation is the world's largest provider of measurement and inspection solutions offering the most complete selection of machines, sensors, systems, and services with a line encompassing CMM (coordinate measuring machines), vision, form and finish measuring machines, as well as precision tools and instruments, and metrology data management software. Mitutoyo's nationwide network of Metrology Centers and support operations provides application, calibration, service, repair and educational programs to ensure that our 8,500+ metrology products will deliver measurement solutions for our customers throughout their lifetime.
Contact: Media inquiries:
Mitutoyo America Corporation Larry Andersen
965 Corporate Boulevard, Aurora, IL 60502 Content and Marketing Specialist
Phone: (630) 820-9666; Phone (630) 978-6497
Fax: (630) 820-2614 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org