Our ruggedized mesh offers the same flexibility as our standard WISER antenna nodes and is available in both Power over Ethernet (POE) and wireless options. You can even mix and match ruggedized and standard indoor WISER antennas for ultimate customization and flexibility. Invest in a WISER RTLS system built to withstand the toughest conditions and maximize uptime.
Enclosure for Antenna Node Only
Securely mounted within a weatherized 6"x4"x4" enclosure, the WISER RTLS Antenna Node is easy to install and remove if needed. The integrated brackets make it simple to attach to a pole or building, and proper orientation is crucial for optimal performance. The enclosure should be positioned vertically with the outlet holes facing downwards and the 4"x4" surface parallel to the ground.
Ensure seamless integration with your system by connecting the USB A type connector of the Antenna Node to a 3mm to 4mm extension cable (supplied by the customer) through a split cable gland. For a clear visual of proper installation, refer to Figure 2. Choose WISER RTLS Antennas for a rugged and reliable solution in harsh environments.
- NEMA 4X rated enclosure
- High impact, UV resistant, polycarbonate enclosure with a hinge and integrated, polycarbonate locking latch.
- IP54 split cable gland requires no disassembly of USB A type connector (additional water-resistant coverage due to the holes oriented at the base of the enclosure)
- Attaches to a pole or building.
- USB 2.0 via type A connector
Enclosure for Antenna Node and a Mesh Hub or Adapter
For a larger setup, the 8"x8"x4" enclosure is ideal for an Antenna Node with either an Adapter or Mesh Hub, or for a standalone Antenna Node (refer to Figure 1). The enclosure attaches vertically to a building or pole (2-inch, 3-inch, 4-inch, or 12-inch diameter) with the help of a rectangular 9.50-inch by 5.25-inch, four-hole pattern and four-tab type brackets. Ensure proper orientation with cable outlet holes facing downwards and the 8"x4" surfaces parallel to the ground.
Inside the enclosure, the Antenna Node is easily connected to the Adapter or Mesh Hub via USB. The Adapter and Mesh Hub have inputs and outputs that connect to ethernet cables, which run in and out of the enclosure through three RJ-45 compatible cable glands with a convenient split grommet for cables with 0.21-inch to 0.33-inch outer diameters.
In a setup with a Mesh Hub and two Adapters, all three cable glands are utilized. If an Adapter is connected to two other Adapters or an Adapter and a Mesh Hub, only two cable glands are needed, with a plug provided for the third opening. And for the last Adapter in a daisy chain setup, only one cable gland is required, with two plugs provided.
It's worth noting that the hand-held antennas can be easily removed from the enclosure if necessary. Choose the WISER RTLS Antennas for a versatile and scalable solution for harsh environments.
- NEMA 4X rated enclosure
- High impact, UV resistant, polycarbonate enclosure with a hinge locking latch.
- Split grommet allows for operation without disassembling the RJ-45 connector.
- IP68 cable gland.
- IP66 plug
- Attaches to buildings or 2-inch to 12-inch diameter poles.
- 10/100 PoE ethernet via RJ-45 connector – Mesh Hub only
- USB 2.0 via type A connector within the enclosure
- 1 to 2 proprietary serial interfaces via RJ-45 connectors