JW series of TIG Torches ( JW-9, JW-20, JW-17, WP-26，WP-18), are improvement of traditional TIG Torches.
1. Saves up to 40% of shield gas consumption；
2. Provides better gas coverage versus standard collet bodies；
3. Allows up 6 times the diameter of electrode stick-out from gas nozzle；
4. Clear Pyrex or Alumina push on nozzles available；
5. Improves visibility；
6. Lasts 10 times longer than standard split collets；
7. Improves arc starts and arc stability；
8. Requires less pressure from the back cap improving thread life on torch head；
9. Tungsten is in direct contact with collet body creating less resistance heating；
10. Eliminates twisting and deformation of collet；
11. New collets Fits any standard collet body or gas lens；
12. Fits most standard silicon rubber insulated torch bodies.